Saturday, March 3, 2012

You Wash Your Clothes with That ?

"What's behind that door ?" I asked, as I examined my new kitchen, wanting to become familiar with it.
Behind a small door, right next to the oven is my washing machine and dryer combo. It is a cute little piece of machinery, but did you catch the little and it is a two in one. After the wash cycle is done it converts to a dryer. A dryer ? I am kind of a laundry freak, so I am just a little nervous. It is very small and Jeff advised me that it can only handle @ 4 kilo's of clothes at one time. Kilo, what is a kilo ? Okay now I know and have learned that a kilo is about 2.2 pounds. My washer and dryer combo can handle about 8 (ish) pounds of clothes in one setting, depending on what it is.I should have been listening or paying more attention when I was being schooled on metrics because I will need to know it to live in the UAE.

No comments:

Post a Comment